St. Johns Church. Chapel erected 1732, present church 1808
St. Johns Church. Chapel erected 1732, present church 1808 ... show more
- Title from item.
- No. 222.
- Postcard sent by newspaper correspondent Edmund Noble to his daughter Lilly. Text reads: Aug. 14, 1905. Both Russians and Japanese were at church yesterday. The Russians attended Christ Epicopal Church and filled three seats in front of the chancel. The account in Herald. The weather much cooler today. Prospect of early close of conference not yet in sight. Work trying, though(?) full of interest. Few people here get to bed much before 12 or one o'clock. Write me something. Hope you are recovering. Papa
- Miscellaneous Items in High Demand
- St. John's Church (Portsmouth, N.H.)--1900-1910.
- Russo-Japanese War, 1904-1905--Peace--New Hampshire--Portsmouth.
- Peace conferences--New Hampshire--Portsmouth--1900-1910.
- Churches--New Hampshire--Portsmouth--1900-1910.
- Halftone photomechanical prints--Color--1900-1910.