Share 
St Liborius Church & School, Illinois c1906 Klawitter family photo
John Klawitter
Added
by

St Liborius Church & School, Illinois c1906

St. Liborius School and Church, Steger, IL was completed about 1906. Steger was then a thriving area, centered around the Steger Piano Factory. Mr. Marconi's invention, the radio, dimmed the popularity of the piano, as well as the prospects of the town.

Write a comment
Photo taken at Halsted St. Steger, Cook County, Illinois United States of America