Striking Seamen see Secretary Roper. Washington, D.C....
Striking Seamen see Secretary Roper. Washington, D.C. Jan. 18. A committee of striking seamen from Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York and Boston, called on Secretary of Commerce Roper today to protest against provisions of the Copeland Saftey-At-Sea Act. In the photograph, left to right, seated: Patrick B. Whalen; Al Lannon; Joseph Curran; R.M. Jones; standing, left to right: S.M. Blinken, Ralph Emerson, and Paul Rothman
1 negative : glass ; 4 x 5 in. or smaller
- Title from unverified data on the negative or negative sleeve.
- Gift; Harris & Ewing, Inc. 1955.
- General information about the Harris & Ewing Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.hec
- Temp. note: Batch four.
- Harris & Ewing Collection
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)
- Glass negatives.
Harris & Ewing Collection (Library of Congress)
Harris & Ewing, photographer
- Album: All photos