Take my lantern. You need it more than I do! / L.M....
Take my lantern. You need it more than I do! / L.M. Glackens. Illustration shows Woodrow Wilson turning to look back at a man labeled "Diogenes" who is offering a lantern to Wilson. ... show more
- Title from item.
- Caption: "I am under bonds to the people of the United States. The man who does not hold their interests dearer than his own I cannot admit into my counsel." Woodrow Wilson to Chicago Business Men.
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 73, no. 1873 (1913 January 22).
- Copyright 1913 by Keppler & Schwarzmann.
- Miscellaneous Items in High Demand
- Wilson, Woodrow,--1856-1924.
- Wilson, Woodrow,--1856-1924--Quotations.
- Diogenes,--d. ca. 323 B.C.
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1910-1920.
- Offset photomechanical prints--1910-1920.
- Periodical illustrations--1910-1920.