Taylor- Henry Grady House, 634 Prince Ave., Athens,...
Taylor- Henry Grady House, 634 Prince Ave., Athens, Clarke County, Georgia
1 negative : safety film ; 8 x 10 in.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1850-51.
- Related name: Mrs. O.D. Grimes.
- Old mantels replaced by recent ones. Built by Richard D.B. Taylor and sold to Maj. Wm. S. Grady in 1863.
- Two story portico on 3 sides with 13 columns, said to be for 13 states.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11835-30.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Georgia--Clarke County--Athens.
- Porticoes (Porches).
- Trails & paths.
- Safety film negatives.
Johnston, Frances Benjamin, 1864-1952, photographer
- Album: All photos