Johnston, Frances Benjamin, 1864-1952, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety film ; 8 x 10 in.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1819.
- Built by architect William Jay for Alexander Telfair. Now the home of The Telfair Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11835-26.
- Published in: Nichols, Frederick Doveton, The Early Architecture of Georgia. Chapel Hill: Univ. of North Carolina Press, 1957.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).