Telfair House, 121 Barnard Street, Savannah, Chatham...
Telfair House, 121 Barnard Street, Savannah, Chatham County, Georgia ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1819.
- Built by architect William Jay for Alexander Telfair. Now the home of The Telfair Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11835-26.
- Published in: Nichols, Frederick Doveton, The Early Architecture of Georgia. Chapel Hill: Univ. of North Carolina Press, 1957.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Georgia--Chatham County--Savannah.
- Safety film negatives.