Texas Farm, Dust Bowl Devastation, 1938
A photo of an abandoned farm during the Dust Bowl in the Coldwater District, near Dalhart, Texas in June of 1938. The photo was taken by Dorothea Lange, who documented the Dust Bowl for the Farm Security Administration.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0547 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 27, frame 1611.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Texas--Dallam County--Dalhart.
- Farms, buildings, operations--Texas
- Nitrate negatives.