Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Detroit Publishing Company Photograph Collection.
Peale, Charles Willson, 1741-1827, artist
- Glass transparencies.
- Portrait paintings--Reproductions.
- 1 transparency : glass ; 8 x 10 in.
Detroit Publishing Co. , copyright claimant
- Title and attribution from Charles Willson Peale and his world. New York : Harry N. Abrams, 1983. Caption on jacket: Taxidermist.
- "M 366" on transparency.
- Photograph of a painting by Peale, 1822.
- Detroit Publishing Co. no. 050284.
- Gift; State Historical Society of Colorado; 1949.