Illustration shows a torch-bearing female labeled "Votes for Women", symbolizing the awakening of the nation's women to the desire for suffrage, striding across the western states, where women already had the right to vote, toward the east where women are reaching out to her. Printed below the cartoon is a poem by Alice Duer Miller.
Mayer, Henry, 1868-1954, artist
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1910-1920.
- Offset photomechanical prints--Color--1910-1920.
- Periodical illustrations--1910-1920.
- 1 photomechanical print (2 pages) : offset, color.
- Title from item.
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 77, no. 1981 (1915 February 20), centerfold (pp. 14-15).
- Reference copy may be filed under: SSF - Women Politics and Suffrage 1915.
- Copyright 1915 by Puck Publishing Corporation.