The funeral procession of the celebrated Mr. Jonathan...
The funeral procession of the celebrated Mr. Jonathan Wild Thief-Taker General of Great Britain & Ireland; together wth a list of ye principal Priggs, Hanging in Effegie, who were taken by him, and Convicted & Executed upon his Information, to which is Annex'd, his Lamentation in Newgate, &c.
1 print : engraving, with text.
A poem, "The Complaint of Jonathan Wild," surrounded by images of a funeral/procession, rows of people hanging from gallows, and other scenes.
- Forms part of British Cartoon Prints Collection (Library of Congress).
- Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires, v. 2, no. 1751.
- Cartoon Prints, British
- Wild, Jonathan,--1682?-1725--Death & burial.
- Funeral processions--England--London--1720-1730.
- Cartoons (Commentary)--British--1720-1730.
- Album: 1600s: 17th Century