This photograph shows the northwest corner of the Hass family's farm house. Four generations of the Hass family resided here from 1909 to 2002. The home and the 160 acre farm were originally purchased by James and Dorthea Hass in 1909. The house and farm were last owned by Anna (Ranschau) Hass and were sold in 2002 following her death in 2001. The house and the farm are located eight miles northeast of Hawarden, Iowa.
at Hass Family Farm, Sioux County, Iowa USA