Cartoon shows a scantily clad woman asleep on a bed, a little man sitting on her chest pulling back her see-through covers, as one of her arms hangs to the floor near a chamber pot written on it... "Source of Nile" and a book on a chair is titled "Bruces Travels."
- Cartoons (Commentary)--British--1790.
- 1 print : etching, color ; 20.4 x 30.2 cm (border, no plate marks)
- Lower right corner: N.13 the greatest varity in Europe constantly on sale.
- Not found in British Museum Catalogue (BMC).
- Based on the painting "The Nightmare" by Henry Fuseli.
- Most images available on microfilm, "British Political and Social Cartoons, 1655-1832, not in the British Museum," produced by the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 1970 (Microfilm LOT 12022). Unpublished checklist provides captions for images on microfilm.
- Forms part of: British Cartoon Prints Collection (Library of Congress).