Illustration shows two large hands, one labeled "City Tradesman" and the other labeled "Country Hotel Keeper"; the "City" hand has grabbed a family of four from the "Country" hand, stating that the family has vacationed in the country all summer, now it is time for them to return to the shops in the city.
Nankivell, Frank A. (Frank Arthur), 1869-1959, artist
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1910-1920.
- Magazine covers--1910-1920.
- Offset photomechanical prints--Color--1910-1920.
- Periodical illustrations--1910-1920.
- 1 photomechanical print : offset, color.
- Title from item.
- Caption: "Let go there! Give me a chance at 'em! You had 'em all Summer!"
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 70, no. 1803 (1911 September 20), cover.
- Copyright 1911 by Keppler & Schwarzmann.