1 print : etching, hand-colored.
Print shows a young man, possibly William Pitt, the younger, being visited by a ghost from the grave, possibly the elder William Pitt, who has come "to warn thee against thy impending fate - Beware of Prerogative - beware the wily Scot, D--S, beware the haughty T--W," possibly Baron Edward Thurlow, and to "sully not the name of PITT."
- Title from item.
- Paper watermarked on middle of sheet.
- Forms part of: British Cartoon Prints Collection (Library of Congress).
- Cartoon Prints, British
- Pitt, William,--1759-1806.
- Pitt, William,--Earl of Chatham,--1708-1778.
- Politics & government--Great Britain--1780-1790.
- Satires (Visual works)--British--1780-1790.
- Album: All photos