The Cape Crozier party
Photograph shows Lt. Henry R. Bowers, Dr. Edward Wilson, and Apsley Cherry-Garrard, full-length portrait, standing in front of their sled, with building in the background, prior to setting off for Cape Crozier to collect penguin eggs, during the British Antarctic Expedition.
Ponting, Herbert George, photographer
- Group portraits--1910-1920.
- Photographic prints--1910-1920.
- Portrait photographs--1910-1920.
- 1 photographic print ; 11.9 x 16.8 cm (image), 24.3 x 29.3 cm (mount)
- J195214 U.S. Copyright Office.
- Title from item.
- Alternate title from: The Great White South... / by Herbert G. Ponting, F.R.G.S. New York : Robert M. McBride & Co., 1922, opp. p. 156.
- No. 61.
- Copyright 1914 August 14, by Herbert G. Ponting.
- Blind stamped in lower right: H.G. Ponting copyright.
- Published in: The Great White South... / by Herbert G. Ponting, F.R.G.S. New York : Robert M. McBride & Co., 1922.