Tomm Brown, who claims to have had the first saxaphone...
- Title and other information transcribed from caption card and item.
- In album: Washington, D.C., 1922, v. 4, Herbert E. French, National Photo Company.
- National Photo Company Collection (Library of Congress).
- No. 18610.
- French Chron. album.
- Caption card tracings: PI Invention; Music...; PI; Shelf. Sources checked: OCat.; Sax, Adolphe, 1814-1894 (really Antoine Joseph).
- National Photo Company Collection
- Photographic prints--1920-1930.