Tomm Brown, who claims to have had the first saxaphone...
Tomm Brown, who claims to have had the first saxaphone act, posed with 1st saxaphone made by Adolph Sax, the inventor
1 photographic print.
1/2, standing, (6 - facing right - right side of face is most visible).
- Title and other information transcribed from caption card and item.
- In album: Washington, D.C., 1922, v. 4, Herbert E. French, National Photo Company.
- National Photo Company Collection (Library of Congress).
- No. 18610.
- French Chron. album.
- Caption card tracings: PI Invention; Music...; PI; Shelf. Sources checked: OCat.; Sax, Adolphe, 1814-1894 (really Antoine Joseph).
- National Photo Company Collection
- Photographic prints--1920-1930.
- Album: Technology