Train shed, Railroad Street, Savannah, Chatham County,...
Train shed, Railroad Street, Savannah, Chatham County, Georgia ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1852.
- Moorish design. Built in 1852 by William M. Wedley, an engineer and later president of the railroad.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11835-26.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Georgia--Chatham County--Savannah.
- Arcades (Architectural components).
- Railroad stations.
- Safety film negatives.