[Untitled] ... show more
1 negative : safety ; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches or smaller.
- Annotation on original negative jacket.
- This image in a jacket marked "Killed"
- To identify this image it may help to search for images that have neighboring call numbers, are similar in appearance, and have titles. There was no caption for this image in the FSA/OWI shelflist.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 9, frame 1273.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- Safety film negatives.
Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress)