Illustration shows the face of President Theodore Roosevelt with many arms extending from behind engaged in various activities, such as playing tennis, chopping wood, boxing, rowing, and signing papers making an "Appointment".
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1900-1910.
- Magazine covers--1900-1910.
- Offset photomechanical prints--Color--1900-1910.
- Periodical illustrations--1900-1910.
- 1 photomechanical print : offset, color.
- Title from item.
- Caption: His annual rest at Oyster Bay.
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 59, no. 1532 (1906 July 11), cover.
- Copyright 1906 by Keppler & Schwarzmann.