Varner-Alexander House, Tuskegee, Macon County, Alabama
Varner-Alexander House, Tuskegee, Macon County, Alabama ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1854-56.
- Related name: E.R. Alexander.
- Good condition, two story masonry. Designed built and owned by Wm. Varner. French doors, interior decoration, breakfast room and kitchen added.
- Eight columns on front.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11833-44.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Alabama--Macon County--Tuskegee.
- Porticoes (Porches).
- Safety film negatives.