Walsh House, 1654 Spring Hill Ave., Mobile, Mobile...
Walsh House, 1654 Spring Hill Ave., Mobile, Mobile County, Alabama
1 negative : safety film ; 8 x 10 in.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1831.
- Built by Capt. Benjamin Vincent. Raised cottage type.
- Frame superstructure rests on first story basement of brick.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11833-49.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Alabama--Mobile County--Mobile.
- Trails & paths.
- Hand railings.
- Safety film negatives.
Johnston, Frances Benjamin, 1864-1952, photographer
- Album: All photos