Washington, D.C. Firehouse station number four. Small...
Washington, D.C. Firehouse station number four. Small daughter of one of the firemen ... show more
Washington, D.C. Firehouse station number four. Small daughter of one of the firemen
1 negative : safety ; 4 x 5 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0270 (Location of corresponding print.)
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 5, frame 1615.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)
- Safety film negatives.
Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress)
Parks, Gordon, 1912-2006, photographer