Illustration shows Charles A. Peabody, president of Mutual Life and Alexander E. Orr, president of New York Life, playing poker with Samuel Untermeyer; each is holding a handful of "Proxies" in one hand and a pistol in the other.
Keppler, Udo J., 1872-1956, artist
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1900-1910.
- Magazine covers--1900-1910.
- Offset photomechanical prints--Color--1900-1910.
- Periodical illustrations--1900-1910.
- 1 photomechanical print : offset, color.
- Title from item.
- Caption: A quiet game of freeze-out in life insurance gulch.
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 60, no. 1544 (1906 October 3), cover.
- Copyright 1906 by Keppler & Schwarzmann.