In 1903, Rev. Robert Van Tassel accepted the Pastorship of this Unitarian Church in Marlboro. His children were born here in 1903 & 1905. It was built in 1808. The parish dates from King Charles the 1st Plantation Grant of 1656. Horatio Alger, Sr. was Minister in 1845. Robert left in 1906, transferring to St. John's Universalist Church in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. This building became the Marlboro City Community Hall in 1975.