Illustration shows Henry Hudson and crew on the ship Halve Maen (Half Moon) sailing up the Hudson River and trading with Natives along the way; also shows some scenes of what Hudson might witness if he returned 300 years later for the Hudson-Fulton Celebration.
Crawford, Will, 1869-1944, artist
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1900-1910.
- Offset photomechanical prints--Color--1900-1910.
- Periodical illustrations--1900-1910.
- 1 photomechanical print : offset, color.
- Title from item.
- Caption: His original visit and some possibilities should he return for the celebration.
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 66, no. 1700 (1909 September 29), centerfold (Hudson-Fulton number).
- Copyright 1909 by Keppler & Schwarzmann.