Wormsloe Plantation, Savannah vic., Chatham County, Georgia
Wormsloe Plantation, Savannah vic., Chatham County, Georgia ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: ca. 1820.
- Related name: Dr. and Mrs. Craig Barrow.
- Fine mantels in house.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11835-26.
- Published in: Nichols, Frederick Doveton, The Early Architecture of Georgia. Chapel Hill: Univ. of North Carolina Press, 1957.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Georgia--Chatham County--Savannah vic.
- Safety film negatives.