[Yorktown, Va. Thomas Nelson house (right), used as a...
[Yorktown, Va. Thomas Nelson house (right), used as a hospital; in 1781 used as a headquarters by Lord Cornwallis] Photograph from the main eastern theater of war, the Peninsular Campaign, May-August ... show more
- Civil War photographs, 1861-1865 / compiled by Hirst D. Milhollen and Donald H. Mugridge, Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 1977. No. 0045
- Title from Milhollen and Mugridge.
- Two plates form left (LC-B811-2336A) and right (LC-B811-2336B) halves of a stereograph pair.
- Corresponding print is in LOT 4164-F and LOT 4165-G.
- Forms part of Civil War glass negative collection (Library of Congress).
- Civil War Glass Negatives and Related Prints
- Civil War
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Medical aspects.
- Nelson, Thomas.
- Peninsular Campaign, 1862.
- United States--Virginia--Yorktown.
- Wet collodion negatives.