[Young women picketing outside White House gates for...
[Young women picketing outside White House gates for amnesty for war protesters - sign, with portrait of Harding, reads: "This is the president who pleaded to set the law aside for a dog. Long after ... show more
- Title and other information transcribed from caption card and item.
- In album: Washington, D.C., 1924, v. 7, Herbert E. French, National Photo Company.
- National Photo Company Collection (Library of Congress).
- Caption card tracings: PI; Picketing 1922; Animals Dogs; Amnesty U.S. 1922; WWI U.S. 1922; Washington, D.C. Misc.-1922; Pacifism 1922; Women Politics... 1922; War Prisoners; Pres.; Geogr.; Shelf.
- National Photo Company Collection
- Photographic prints--1920-1930.