Find Abadesa Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Abadesas by their first name.
Abadesa Surname History
The family history of the Abadesa last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Abadesa:
- Abadesa country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Abadesa last name meaning & etymology
- Abadesa spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Abadesa family with other users.
Abadesa Family Tree
Here are a few of the Abadesa genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Abadesas
- María Madariaga De Zea Abadesa, Abadesa
- María Añez De Sousa Abadesa
- Bertha of Avenay Abadesa De Avenay
- Berta of the East-Franks Princess of Abadesa De Zurich Germany, Princess of Germany 836 - 877
- Hildegard East-Franks Princess of Abadesa De Zurich Germany, Princess of Germany 828 - 856
Famous People named AbadesaNo has submitted any famous Abadesas yet. Click here to add your own.
Abadesa Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Abadesa country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Abadesa Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Abadesa meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Abadesa Life Expectancy
According to our database of 2 people with the last name Abadesa that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Abadesa family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Abadesa family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Abadesa First Names
According to our database of 5 people with the last name Abadesa that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- María madariaga de 20.0%
- María añez de 20.0%
- Bertha 20.0%
- Berta of the 20.0%
- Hildegard 20.0%
Abadesa Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Abadesa spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section