Latest photos on AncientFaces
No one from the Aguila community has shared photos. Here are new photos on AncientFaces:
Aguila Surname History
The family history of the Aguila last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to our knowldge of the Aguila:
- Aguila family history
- Aguila country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Aguila last name meaning & etymology
- Aguila spelling & pronunciation
Aguila Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Aguila country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the Aguila country of origin. The following is speculative information about Aguila. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The nationality of Aguila may be very difficult to determine in cases which countries change over time, making the nation of origin a mystery. The original ethnicity of Aguila may be in dispute as result of whether the family name came about organically and independently in various locales; e.g. in the case of family names that come from a professional trade, which can come into being in multiple countries independently (such as the family name "Gardener" which was given to people of that profession).
Aguila Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Aguila meaning and etymology. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the meaning of Aguila. The following is speculative information about Aguila. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The meaning of Aguila come may come from a profession, such as the name "Bishop" which may have been taken by church officials. Some of these profession-based family names can be a profession in some other language. For this reason it is important to research the ethnicity of a name, and the languages spoken by its early ancestors. Many names like Aguila originate from religious texts like the Quran, the Bible, the Bhagavadgītā, and other related texts. In many cases these names relate to a religious expression such as "From the ash tree".
Aguila Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Aguila spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about alternate spellings of Aguila. The following is speculative information about Aguila. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
Knowing misspellings and spelling variations of the Aguila last name are important to understanding the etymology of the name. Family names like Aguila vary in their pronunciation and spelling as they travel across communities, family branches, and countries across time. In times when literacy was uncommon, names such as Aguila were transcribed based on how they sounded when people's names were recorded in official records. This could have led to misspellings of Aguila.
Last names similar to AguilaÁguila, Aguilã, Aguila-aguil, Aguilaalfaro, Aguilablanca, Aguila-bonet, Aguila-camer, Aguila-Cameron, Aguila-can, Aguila-cinto, Aguila-cintr, Aguila-colon, Aguilaera, Aguilafbonet, Aguilafcameron, Aguila-felic, Aguilafgalan, Aguila-gabri, Aguila-galan, Aguila-Gaona
Aguila Family Tree
Here are a few of the Aguila biographies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Aguilas
- María Clara Ginebra Montero Jofré Del Aguila
- Melchor Jofré Del Aguila 1568 - 1637
- Jerónimo Zapata Jofré Del Aguila
- Diego Aguila De silva, de Aguila Cardenas 1542 - ?
- Pedro Aguila De silva, de Aguila Cardenas 1543 - ?
- Ana Gonzalez Del Aguila Campusano
- Juan De Silva Y Ribera V Marqués De Montemayor Y I Marqués Del Aguila, V marqués de Montemayor y I marqués del Aguila
- Manuel De Silva Y Rivera Vi Marqués De Montemayor Y Ii Marqués Del Aguila, VI marqués de Montemayor y II marqués del Aguila
- Manuel De Silva Vii Marqués De Montemayor Y Iii Marqués Del Aguila, VII marqués de Montemayor y III marqués del Aguila
- Antonio Ponce De León Marqués Del Aguila, marqués del Aguila