Latest Alamari photos
These photos were uploaded by members of the Alamari community on AncientFaces.
Alamari Surname History
There is a large Alamari family in Mukallah, Yemen. Whether the Alamari family originated in Yemen or somewhere else has yet to be shared here.
One large branch of the Alamari family is from Yemen. The history and country of origin of the Alamari family as well as the origin and meaning of the surname Alamari have yet to be added to this page.
The family history of the Alamari last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Alamari:
- Alamari country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Alamari last name meaning & etymology
- Alamari spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Alamari Family Tree
Here are a few of the Alamari genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Alamaris
- Ahmed F Alamari 1937 - 2011
- Mohamed A Alamari 1927 - 1998
- Abdo A Alamari 1961 - 2007
- Anwar Abubakar Alamari
- Khalid H. Alamari born 1961
- Brandi M. (Morse) Alamari born 1974
Famous People named Alamari
- Hamad Alamari, Kuwaiti Singer.Hamed is an engineer by training, but he also has a great voice, the voice is wonderful enough that Morcna singer Hoda Saad asked him to do a duet with him.
Alamari Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
Alamari Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Alamari meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Alamari Life Expectancy
According to our database of 3 people with the last name Alamari that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Alamari family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Alamari First Names
According to our database of 6 people with the last name Alamari that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Fatima 16.7%
- Khalid 16.7%
- Anwar abubakar 16.7%
- Abdo 16.7%
- Mohamed 16.7%
- Ahmed 16.7%
Alamari Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Alamari spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section