Find Albuernes Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Albuerneses by their first name.
Albuernes Surname History
The family history of the Albuernes last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Albuernes:
- Albuernes country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Albuernes last name meaning & etymology
- Albuernes spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Albuernes family with other users.
Albuernes Family Tree
Here are a few of the Albuernes genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Albuerneses
- Ramon Albuernes born 1900
- Ramon Albuernes 1969 - 1947
- Ramon Albuernes 1900 - 1947
- Pedro Albuernes 1956 - 1977
- Emilia Albuernes 1902 - 1980
- Lourda Albuernes 1917 - 1983
- Amado T Albuernes 1902 - 1993
- Amado Albuernes 1929 - 2003
- Marie Albuernes 1906 - 1992
Famous People named AlbuernesNo has submitted any famous Albuerneses yet. Click here to add your own.
Albuernes Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Albuernes country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Albuernes Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Albuernes meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Albuernes Life Expectancy
According to our database of 8 people with the last name Albuernes that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Albuernes family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Albuernes family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Albuernes First Names
According to our database of 9 people with the last name Albuernes that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Ramon 33.3%
- Amado 22.2%
- Pedro 11.1%
- Lourda 11.1%
- Marie 11.1%
- Emilia 11.1%
Albuernes Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Albuernes spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section