Latest photos on AncientFaces
No one from the Alexandrovna community has shared photos. Here are new photos on AncientFaces:
Alexandrovna Surname History
The family history of the Alexandrovna last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to our knowldge of the Alexandrovna:
- Alexandrovna family history
- Alexandrovna country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Alexandrovna last name meaning & etymology
- Alexandrovna spelling & pronunciation
Alexandrovna Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Alexandrovna country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the Alexandrovna country of origin. The following is speculative information about Alexandrovna. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The nationality of Alexandrovna can be difficult to determine in cases which countries change over time, making the nation of origin a mystery. The original ethnicity of Alexandrovna may be difficult to determine based on whether the surname came about naturally and independently in multiple locales; for example, in the case of family names that are based on a craft, which can appear in multiple places independently (such as the surname "Dean" which may have been adopted by members of the clergy).
Alexandrovna Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Alexandrovna meaning and etymology. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the meaning of Alexandrovna. The following is speculative information about Alexandrovna. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The meaning of Alexandrovna come may come from a trade, such as the name "Miller" which referred to the profession of working in a mill. Some of these profession-based last names might be a profession in some other language. Because of this it is essential to understand the country of origin of a name, and the languages used by its progenitors. Many western names like Alexandrovna come from religious texts like the Quran, the Bhagavadgītā, the Bible, etc. Often these surnames relate to a religious sentiment such as "Lamb of God".
Alexandrovna Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Alexandrovna spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about alternate spellings of Alexandrovna. The following is speculative information about Alexandrovna. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
Knowing spelling variations and alternate spellings of the Alexandrovna surname are important to understanding the possible origins of the name. In the past, when few people knew how to write, names such as Alexandrovna were written down based on their pronunciation when people's names were written in court, church, and government records. This could have given rise misspellings of Alexandrovna. Family names like Alexandrovna transform in spelling and pronunciation as they travel across villages, family lines, and eras over generations.
Last names similar to AlexandrovnaAlexandrovs, Alexandrovsk, Alexandrovska, Alexandrovskaia, Alexandrovski, Alexandrovsky, Alexandrow, Alexandrowa, Alexandrowez, Alexandrowic, Alexandrowich, Alexandrowicz, Alexandrowiez, Alexandrowit, Alexandrowitch, Alexandrowitsch, Alexandrowitsch von Russland, Alexandrowitz, Alexandrowiz, Alexandrowna
Alexandrovna Family Tree
Here are a few of the Alexandrovna biographies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Alexandrovnas
- Empress Maria Of of Hesse Russia, Empress Of Russia 1824 - 1880
- Grand Duchess Alexandra Alexandrovna Of Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov Russia, Grand Duchess of Russia 1842 - 1849
- Uliana Alexandrovna Of Tver " Juliana Rurikides" Tver
- Natalie Alexandrovna Alexejew Buxhoeveden 1758 - 1808
- Alexandra Alexandrovna Tanejew 1888 - 1968
- Anna Alexandrovna Taneyev / Ð¢Ð°Ð½ÐµÌÐµÐ² Vyrubova 1884 - 1964
- Princess Irina Alexandrovna Of Russia, Princess of Russia
- Maria/ÐÐ°ÑÐ¸Ñ Alexandrovna/ÐÐ»ÐµÐºÑÐ°Ð½Ð´ÑÐ¾Ð²Ð½Ð° Romanova, Herzogin zu Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha, Duchess of Edinburgh 1853 - 1920
- Nadedja Alexandrovna Of Russia / Надежда Александровна Dreyer Романова, princess of Russia
- Nadejda Alexandrovna Polovtzeva