Find Alicano Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Alicanos by their first name.
These are the oldest members of the Alicano family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Alicano family on AncientFaces.
- Petra Alicano-Beni lived 89 years
- Jacinta Alicano lived 88 years
- Eduardo Alicano-Beni lived 81 years
- Daniel Alicano-Goyco lived 37 years
- Ralph S Alicano lived 77 years
- Leonor Alicano lived 68 years
- Pedro Alicano-Ayala lived 60 years
- Angel G Alicano lived 14 years
- Eduardo Alicano-Benitez Jr lived 12 years
Alicano Surname History
The family history of the Alicano last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Alicano:
- Alicano country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Alicano last name meaning & etymology
- Alicano spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Alicano family with other users.
Alicano Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Alicano country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Alicano Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Alicano meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Alicano Life Expectancy
According to our database of 9 people with the last name Alicano that have a birth and death date listed:
Alicano Family Tree
Famous People named AlicanoNo has submitted any famous Alicanos yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Alicano First Names
According to our database of 14 people with the last name Alicano that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Eduardo 21.4%
- Eligio 14.3%
- Pedro 14.3%
- Ralph 14.3%
- Jacinta 7.1%
- Angel 7.1%
- Daniel 7.1%
- Leonor 7.1%
- Petra 7.1%
Alicano Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Alicano spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section