All Surname History
The family history of the All last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to our knowldge of the All:
- All family history
- All country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- All last name meaning & etymology
- All spelling & pronunciation
Latest photos on AncientFaces
No one from the All community has shared photos. Here are new photos on AncientFaces:
All Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on All country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the All country of origin. The following is speculative information about All. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The nationality of All is often very difficult to determine in cases which country boundaries change over time, making the original nationality indeterminate. The original ethnicity of All may be in dispute depending on whether the surname came in to being organically and independently in various locales; for example, in the case of family names that come from a profession, which can crop up in multiple places independently (such as the surname "Brewster" which refers to a female brewer).
All Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on All meaning and etymology. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about the meaning of All. The following is speculative information about All. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The meaning of All come may come from a trade, such as the name "Archer" which was given to people who were bowmen. Some of these craft-based surnames might be a profession in another language. For this reason it is essential to understand the country of origin of a name, and the languages spoken by its ancestors. Many western names like All originate from religious texts like the Quran, the Bhagavadgītā, the Bible, and so on. In many cases these family names are shortened versions of a religious phrase such as "Favored of God".
All Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on All spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section
No content has been submitted about alternate spellings of All. The following is speculative information about All. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
Understanding misspellings and alternate spellings of the All name are important to understanding the history of the name. In the past, when few people knew how to write, names such as All were transcribed based on how they sounded when people's names were written in official records. This could have resulted in misspellings of All. Last names like All transform in their spelling as they travel across villages, family unions, and countries over generations.
Last names similar to AllAll-, Alla, Allã, Alla akari, Allaam, Allaar, Allaard, Allaart, Allaarts, Allaartsz, Allaattin, Allab, Allabac, Allabach, Allaback, Allabadein, Allab akli ben, Allaban, Allaband, Allabano
All Family Tree
Here are a few of the All biographies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Alls
- Maria Temryukovna Tsaritsa Of All Russia 1545 - 1569
- Maria Dolgorukaya Tsarina Of All Russia 1560 - 1573
- Vasilisa Melentyeva Tsarina Of All Russia ? - 1579
- Ivan Vi Emperor Of All Romanov Russia, Emperor of All Russia 1740 - 1764
- Catherine Ii Empress Of All Sophie Friederike Auguste zu Anhalt-Zerbst Russia 1729 - 1796
- Gruffydd All Ap llewellyn, Brenin Gwyned and Powys
- Alexander I Von Holstein-Gottorp-romanov Emperor Of All ROMANOV Russia, Emperor of All Russia 1777 - 1825
- ÐÐ¸Ñ Ð°Ð¸Ð» I All Ð¤ÑÐ´Ð¾ÑÐ¾Ð²Ð¸Ñ Ð Ð¾Ð¼Ð°Ð½Ð¾Ð², Ð¦Ð°ÑÑ Ð²ÑÐµÑ Ð ÑÑÐ¸ 1596 - 1645
- George All Sizemore
- Marcus Beresford Archbishop Of Armagh And Primate Of All Ireland, Archbishop of Armagh and Primate of All Ireland