Ambrose Family History & Genealogy
Biographies & Family Trees
Ambrose Last Name History & Origin
Nationality & Ethnicity
These are the earliest records we have of the Ambrose family.
- Marie Ambrose Madison born 1632
- Robert Ambrose born 1797
- Jean Bergeron-D'ambrose I, I born 1722
- Margaret Ambrose born 1804
- Abigail Ambrose born 1718
- Barthelemy Bergeron-D'ambrose Ii, Ii born 1698
- Sarah Ambrose born 1804
- Charles Bergeron-d'ambrose Bergeron-D'ambrose born 1747
- Victoire Benoit Bergeron-D'ambrose born 1771
- James Ambrose born 1816
Ambrose Death Records & Life Expectancy
According to our database of 7,000 people with the last name Ambrose that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the longest-lived members of the Ambrose family on AncientFaces.
- Victoria Ambrose lived 105 years
- Isabelle M Ambrose lived 105 years
- Nelle Ambrose lived 105 years
- Rose Ambrose lived 104 years
- Cornelia M Ambrose lived 103 years
- Elisabeth Ambrose lived 103 years
- Orin A Ambrose lived 103 years
- Norman Ambrose lived 100 years
- Eva Ambrose lived 101 years
- Roxa S Ambrose lived 100 years
So, my family lives in a small bungalow house. We love eachother very much so.
There is my father, a vacuum salesman. His name is Steve. He is a very great man. He is about 44 years of age.
My mother, Linda, is a referral processor at Kaiser Permanente. She is 48. A very sweet woman. Everyone loves her.
My older half-sister Brandy is 22 years old. She is still in school, but we don't talk much. Last I heard she was training to become a lawyer.
My brothers name is Joe, a very different 16 year old. He is nice at times but can become very mean.
I also have another half-sister with the surname of Sefcik, who isn't at all related to the Ambrose family. She is a very caring 19 year old.
So this is our little Tulsa family, thanks for reading.