Find Ambrosewicz Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Ambrosewiczes by their first name.
Ambrosewicz Surname History
The family history of the Ambrosewicz last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Ambrosewicz:
- Ambrosewicz country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Ambrosewicz last name meaning & etymology
- Ambrosewicz spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Ambrosewicz family with other users.
Ambrosewicz Family Tree
Here are a few of the Ambrosewicz genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Ambrosewiczes
- Richard W Ambrosewicz born 1920
- Michael M Ambrosewicz born 1916
- Katherine Ambrosewicz 1893 - 1989
- Henry J Ambrosewicz 1915 - 2000
- Jadwiga K Ambrosewicz 1919 - 2000
- Aleksande Ambrosewicz 1908 - 1998
- Michael Ambrosewicz 1916 - 2009
- Adam Ambrosewicz 1894 - 1967
Famous People named AmbrosewiczNo has submitted any famous Ambrosewiczes yet. Click here to add your own.
Ambrosewicz Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Ambrosewicz country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Ambrosewicz Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Ambrosewicz meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Ambrosewicz Life Expectancy
According to our database of 6 people with the last name Ambrosewicz that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Ambrosewicz family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Ambrosewicz family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Ambrosewicz First Names
According to our database of 8 people with the last name Ambrosewicz that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Michael 25.0%
- Katherine 12.5%
- Richard 12.5%
- Henry 12.5%
- Jadwiga 12.5%
- Aleksande 12.5%
- Adam 12.5%
Ambrosewicz Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Ambrosewicz spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section