Find Ampurias Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Ampuriases by their first name.
Ampurias Surname History
The family history of the Ampurias last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Ampurias:
- Ampurias country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Ampurias last name meaning & etymology
- Ampurias spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Ampurias family with other users.
Ampurias Family Tree
Here are a few of the Ampurias genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Ampuriases
- Gersinde Van Van Ampurias Barcelona born 880
- Juan De Aragón Xxvii Conde De Ampurias
- Hugo I Conde De De Ampurias Rouergue 965 - 1040
- Pedro Aragón Conde De Aragón Ampurias, Conde De Ampurias
- Juan Aragón Conde De Aragón Ampurias, Conde De Ampurias
Famous People named AmpuriasNo has submitted any famous Ampuriases yet. Click here to add your own.
Ampurias Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Ampurias country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Ampurias Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Ampurias meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Ampurias Life Expectancy
According to our database of 1 people with the last name Ampurias that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Ampurias family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Ampurias family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Ampurias First Names
According to our database of 5 people with the last name Ampurias that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Gersinde 20.0%
- Juan de aragón xxvii conde 20.0%
- Hugo i 20.0%
- Pedro aragón conde 20.0%
- Juan aragón conde 20.0%
Ampurias Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Ampurias spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section