Find Amusco Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Amuscos by their first name.
Amusco Surname History
The family history of the Amusco last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Amusco:
- Amusco country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Amusco last name meaning & etymology
- Amusco spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Amusco family with other users.
Amusco Family Tree
Here are a few of the Amusco genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Amuscos
- Pedro Manrique De Lara Y Leyva Vi Señor De Amusco, Vi Señor De Amusco
- Pedro Manrique De Lara Iv De Amusco, Sr
- Pedro Manrique De Lara Y Mendoza Viii Señor De Amusco, Viii Señor De Amusco 1381 - 1440
- García Fernández Y Manrique De Lara Vi Señor De Amusco, Vi Señor De Amusco died 1305
Famous People named AmuscoNo has submitted any famous Amuscos yet. Click here to add your own.
Amusco Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Amusco country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Amusco Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Amusco meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Amusco Life Expectancy
According to our database of 1 people with the last name Amusco that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Amusco family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Amusco family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Amusco First Names
According to our database of 4 people with the last name Amusco that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Pedro manrique de lara y leyva vi señor 25.0%
- Pedro 25.0%
- Pedro manrique de lara y mendoza viii señor 25.0%
- García fernández y manrique de lara vi señor 25.0%
Amusco Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Amusco spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section