Find Anderscavage Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Anderscavages by their first name.
Anderscavage Surname History
The family history of the Anderscavage last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Anderscavage:
- Anderscavage country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Anderscavage last name meaning & etymology
- Anderscavage spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Anderscavage family with other users.
Anderscavage Family Tree
Here are a few of the Anderscavage genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Anderscavages
- Leonard J Anderscavage born 1923
- Lida M Anderscavage 1921 - 2007
- Thomas Anderscavage 1919 - 2011
- Anna Anderscavage 1880 - 1978
- Leo Anderscavage 1925 - 1976
- Leonard Anderscavage 1923 - 1983
- Leon D Anderscavage 1946 - 2007
- Elinore Anderscavage 1923 - 2010
- Maryann B Anderscavage 1952 - 2011
Famous People named AnderscavageNo has submitted any famous Anderscavages yet. Click here to add your own.
Anderscavage Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Anderscavage country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Anderscavage Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Anderscavage meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Anderscavage Life Expectancy
According to our database of 7 people with the last name Anderscavage that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Anderscavage family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Anderscavage family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Anderscavage First Names
According to our database of 9 people with the last name Anderscavage that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Leonard 22.2%
- Lida 11.1%
- Gayle 11.1%
- Thomas 11.1%
- Leo 11.1%
- Leon 11.1%
- Maryann 11.1%
- Anna 11.1%
Anderscavage Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Anderscavage spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section