Find Andrejcisk Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Andrejcisks by their first name.
These are the oldest members of the Andrejcisk family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Andrejcisk family on AncientFaces.
- Andrew Andrejcisk lived 59 years
- Wilma Andrejcisk lived 62 years
- Pauline S Andrejcisk lived 64 years
- James Andrejcisk lived 40 years
- Barbara Andrejcisk lived 72 years
- Charles Andrejcisk lived 58 years
- Joseph J Andrejcisk-S lived 71 years
- Joseph J Andrejcisk lived 71 years
- James E Andrejcisk lived 58 years
Andrejcisk Surname History
The family history of the Andrejcisk last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Andrejcisk:
- Andrejcisk country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Andrejcisk last name meaning & etymology
- Andrejcisk spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Andrejcisk family with other users.
Andrejcisk Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Andrejcisk country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Andrejcisk Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Andrejcisk meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Andrejcisk Life Expectancy
According to our database of 9 people with the last name Andrejcisk that have a birth and death date listed:
Andrejcisk Family Tree
Famous People named AndrejciskNo has submitted any famous Andrejcisks yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Andrejcisk First Names
According to our database of 9 people with the last name Andrejcisk that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Joseph 22.2%
- James 22.2%
- Wilma 11.1%
- Charles 11.1%
- Barbara 11.1%
- Andrew 11.1%
- Pauline 11.1%
Andrejcisk Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Andrejcisk spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section