Find Aninos Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Aninoses by their first name.
These are the oldest members of the Aninos family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Aninos family on AncientFaces.
- Marie E Aninos lived 82 years
- Charlotte M Aninos lived 87 years
- Nicholas P Aninos lived 88 years
- Elias Joseph Aninos lived 78 years
- Peter Aninos lived 85 years
- Elias J Aninos lived 78 years
- Edyth Aninos lived 76 years
- Frances Aninos lived 80 years
- Marie Brown Aninos lived 82 years
- Nicholas Peter Aninos lived 88 years
Aninos Surname History
The family history of the Aninos last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Aninos:
- Aninos country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Aninos last name meaning & etymology
- Aninos spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Aninos family with other users.
Aninos Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Aninos country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Aninos Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Aninos meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Aninos Life Expectancy
According to our database of 11 people with the last name Aninos that have a birth and death date listed:
Aninos Family Tree
Famous People named AninosNo has submitted any famous Aninoses yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Aninos First Names
According to our database of 11 people with the last name Aninos that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Marie 18.2%
- Elias 18.2%
- Nicholas 18.2%
- Edyth 9.1%
- Frances 9.1%
- Edward 9.1%
- Charlotte 9.1%
- Peter 9.1%
Aninos Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Aninos spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section