Annaloro Family History
Annaloro Surname History
At least one branch of the Annaloro family is Sicilian and has been in Sicily for many, many generations. (See "fun facts" for the recent history of this branch of the Annaloro family.) The history of the entire Annaloro family and the meaning and origin of the surname Annaloro have yet to be shared on this page.
No content has been submitted here about Annaloro. The following is speculative information about Annaloro. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The evolution of Annaloro starts with the origins of thesurname. Even in the early generations of a name there have been changes in that name simply because surnames were infrequently written down that long ago.
It was common for a last name to change as it enters a new country or language. As families, tribes, and clans emigrated between countries and languages, the Annaloro name may have changed with them. Annaloro ancestors have emigrated across various regions all throughout history.
Annaloro country of origin
No content has been submitted about the Annaloro country of origin. The following is speculative information about Annaloro. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The nationality of Annaloro is often very difficult to determine in cases which country boundaries change over time, leaving the original nationality a mystery. The original ethnicity of Annaloro may be in dispute based on whether the family name came about organically and independently in different locales; e.g. in the case of surnames that come from professions, which can come into being in multiple places independently (such as the family name "Miller" which referred to the profession of working in a mill).
Meaning of the last name Annaloro
No content has been submitted about the meaning of Annaloro. The following is speculative information about Annaloro. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The meaning of Annaloro come may come from a craft, such as the name "Bishop" which may have been taken by church officials. A lot of these profession-based last names can be a profession in some other language. For this reason it is essential to understand the ethnicity of a name, and the languages spoken by its family members. Many names like Annaloro originate from religious texts such as the Bhagavadgītā, the Quran, the Bible, and so forth. Commonly these names are shortened versions of a religious sentiment such as "Favored of God".
- William Annaloro 1922 - 1987
- Charles J Annaloro 1910 - 2000
- Aurelio Annaloro 1913 - 2000
- Giancarlo J Annaloro 1979 - 2001
- Charles P Annaloro 1927 - 2004
- Julia Annaloro 1916 - 1990
- Charles Annaloro 1911 - 1987
- Joseph Annaloro 1904 - 1985
- Mary Annaloro 1914 - 2010
- Jean Annaloro 1912 - 1999
- Vincent R Annaloro 1916 - 2006
- Frank Annaloro 1885 - 1968
- Felice Annaloro 1944 - 2005
- Michele Annaloro 1885 - 1979
- Joseph Annaloro 1934 - 1981
- Gladys M Annaloro 1919 - 1991
- Mary A Annaloro 1918 - 1989
- Leonardo Annaloro 1883 - 1971
- Lillian M Annaloro 1922 - 2001
- Paul R Annaloro 1936 - 2009
Annaloro Family Tree
Famous people named Annaloro
Famous members of the Annaloro family:
- Antonio Annaloro (1920-1996), Italian Opera Singer, a great 'Tenore'. Video on youtube :"Di quella pira" Tenore Antonio Annaloro (1920-1996)
Nationality and Ethnicity of Annaloro
At least one branch of the Annaloro family is Sicilian.
More about the name Annaloro
Fun facts about the Annaloro family
- The name Annaloro, my family, has is origin in Sicily (Italy). My father was born in Villarosa, a small town by the province Enna. His father was born in Villarmosa, another small town. They had family in Villa Santa Catarina, also a small town. Recording to my father his family is a old italian family of Sicily. From generations. Once ago, the name Annaloro was from a noble family. They were called "the big landowners". But in the time of history, we dont know when, it all go away and stopped. For recalling the title the first born child, a boy, was called Giovanni or Giacomo. Two noble names for the name Annaloro. This is also in my family.
Annaloro spelling variations
No content has been submitted about alternate spellings of Annaloro. The following is speculative information about Annaloro. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
In times when literacy was uncommon, names such as Annaloro were transcribed based on how they sounded when people's names were recorded in public records. This could have led to misspellings of Annaloro. Understanding spelling variations and alternate spellings of the Annaloro name are important to understanding the etymology of the name. Surnames like Annaloro transform in how they're spelled as they travel across communities, family unions, and countries across time.