Arnick Family History
Arnick Surname History
According to one branch of the Arnick (which may also be spelled Annich and Anich) family, the family is originally from Germany (probably Bavaria) and this branch emigrated to the United States of America in the 19th century. Do you have more information on the Arnick family and it's history and origin? If so, pleae add it to this page.
No content has been submitted here about Arnick. The following is speculative information about Arnick. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The evolution of Arnick starts with the origins of thesurname. Even in the early generations of a name there are changes in that name purely because last names were infrequently written down at that stage in history.
It was not uncommon for a surname to change as it enters a new country or language. As these families moved between countries, the Arnick name may have changed with them. Arnick families have travelled across various regions all throughout history.
Arnick country of origin
According to one branch of the Arnick family, the family originated in Germany.
Meaning of the last name Arnick
No content has been submitted about the meaning of Arnick. The following is speculative information about Arnick. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
The meaning of Arnick come may come from a craft, such as the name "Dean" which may have been adopted by members of the clergy. Many of these profession-based surnames can be a profession in some other language. Because of this it is useful to research the country of origin of a name, and the languages spoken by its progenitors. Many names like Arnick are inspired by religious texts like the Bhagavadgītā, the Quran, the Bible, and so on. In many cases these family names relate to a religious phrase such as "Worthy of praise".
- Edward Arnick 1901 - 1977
- Dorothy E Arnick 1909 - 1988
- Andrew Arnick 1894 - 1968
- Veronica A Arnick 1918 - 2008
- Kathleen L Arnick 1939 - 2002
- Mike Arnick 1914 - 1993
- Joseph A Arnick 1928 - 1991
- Robert Arnick 1948 - 2003
- Eleanor E Arnick 1916 - 2006
- Steve Arnick 1908 - 1989
- Richard Arnick 1921 - 1984
- Raphael F Arnick 1931 - 2004
- Marguerite Arnick 1904 - 1973
- Monica Arnick 1906 - 1986
- Joseph Arnick 1899 - 1972
- Edward Arnick 1923 - 1971
- Donald Arnick 1917 - 1981
- Lidie Arnick 1908 - 1977
- Lawrence Arnick 1907 - 1978
- Alex Arnick 1920 - 1970
Arnick Family Tree
Famous people named Arnick
No famous people named Arnick have been submitted. You can submit your information by clicking Edit.
Nationality and Ethnicity of Arnick
The surname Arnick is German, probably orginating in Bavaria.
More about the name Arnick
Fun facts about the Arnick family
- Sebastian and Mary Arnick arrived in America about 1854 and resided in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. On all the census sheets Sebastian is listed as coming from Bayern in a few and Bavaria in others.I have researched births and marriages in Bavaria and Bayern and the Arnick name is in the records.
- My line descends through Jacob Sebastian Arnick son of Sebastian and Mary and our line kept the spelling. Sebastian married 3 times and had children with 2 of his wives Mary and Francesca. Following them through the census and documents I have found that several sons from his marriage with Francesca adopted the spelling of Annich and Anich.
Arnick spelling variations
Arnick may also be spelled Annich and Anich.