Find Aroutunian Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Aroutunians by their first name.
Aroutunian Surname History
The family history of the Aroutunian last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Aroutunian:
- Aroutunian country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Aroutunian last name meaning & etymology
- Aroutunian spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Aroutunian family with other users.
Aroutunian Family Tree
Here are a few of the Aroutunian genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Aroutunians
- Mezi Aroutunian 1925 - 2002
- Aladin R Aroutunian 1946 - 1997
- Napoleon Aroutunian 1928 - 2008
- Mihran Aroutunian 1931 - 2008
- Mariam Aroutunian 1900 - 1991
- Mktich Aroutunian 1909 - 1983
- Srbouie Aroutunian 1938 - 2004
- Rima P Aroutunian 1931 - 2008
Famous People named AroutunianNo has submitted any famous Aroutunians yet. Click here to add your own.
Aroutunian Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Aroutunian country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Aroutunian Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Aroutunian meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Aroutunian Life Expectancy
According to our database of 8 people with the last name Aroutunian that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Aroutunian family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Aroutunian family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Aroutunian First Names
According to our database of 8 people with the last name Aroutunian that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Napoleon 12.5%
- Aladin 12.5%
- Mezi 12.5%
- Mihran 12.5%
- Mariam 12.5%
- Srbouie 12.5%
- Mktich 12.5%
- Rima 12.5%
Aroutunian Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Aroutunian spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section