Find Auberzinsky Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Auberzinskies by their first name.
These are the oldest members of the Auberzinsky family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Auberzinsky family on AncientFaces.
- Melvin Auberzinsky lived 54 years
- Joseph W Auberzinsky lived 48 years
- Thomas Auberzinsky lived 61 years
- Jessie Auberzinsky lived 62 years
- James Auberzinsky lived 20 years
- Alma K Auberzinsky lived 65 years
- Joseph J Auberzinsky lived 76 years
- Thomas Auberzinsky lived 79 years
- Edna Auberzinsky lived 66 years
- Joseph Auberzinsky lived 77 years
Auberzinsky Surname History
The family history of the Auberzinsky last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Auberzinsky:
- Auberzinsky country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Auberzinsky last name meaning & etymology
- Auberzinsky spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Auberzinsky family with other users.
Auberzinsky Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Auberzinsky country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Auberzinsky Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Auberzinsky meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Auberzinsky Life Expectancy
According to our database of 10 people with the last name Auberzinsky that have a birth and death date listed:
Auberzinsky Family Tree
Famous People named AuberzinskyNo has submitted any famous Auberzinskies yet. Click here to add your own.
Most Common Auberzinsky First Names
According to our database of 11 people with the last name Auberzinsky that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Joseph 27.3%
- Thomas 18.2%
- Edna 9.1%
- Bernard 9.1%
- Alma 9.1%
- Jessie 9.1%
- Melvin 9.1%
- James 9.1%
Auberzinsky Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Auberzinsky spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section