Find Audemer Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Audemers by their first name.
Audemer Surname History
The family history of the Audemer last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Audemer:
- Audemer country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Audemer last name meaning & etymology
- Audemer spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Audemer family with other users.
Audemer Family Tree
Here are a few of the Audemer genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Audemers
- Bastien Audemer
- Asarias Diodé Audemer died 1877
- Josceline De De Pont-Audemer
- Aubreye De La Haye Dame De Vieilles & De Port De La Haye Audemer, Dame De Vieilles & De Port Audemer 984 - 1054
- Thorold Seigneur De d'Harcourt Pont-Audemer, Wevia's Husband
- Sprote De Bourgogne De Pont Audemer Married to Bernard the Dane, Married to Bernard the Dane 912 - 945
- Mathilde De De Pont-Audemer born 920
- Herbrand De De Pont-Audemer born 982
Famous People named AudemerNo has submitted any famous Audemers yet. Click here to add your own.
Audemer Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Audemer country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Audemer Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Audemer meaning and etymology. Add to this section
Audemer Life Expectancy
According to our database of 2 people with the last name Audemer that have a birth and death date listed:
These are the oldest members of the Audemer family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Audemer family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Audemer First Names
According to our database of 8 people with the last name Audemer that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Josceline 12.5%
- Asarias 12.5%
- Bastien 12.5%
- Aubreye de la haye dame de vieilles & de 12.5%
- Thorold 12.5%
- Mathilde 12.5%
- Sprote de bourgogne 12.5%
- Herbrand 12.5%
Audemer Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Audemer spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section