Find Augustinesen Biographies
Use the links below to find biographies of Augustinesens by their first name.
Augustinesen Surname History
The family history of the Augustinesen last name is maintained by the AncientFaces community. Join the community by adding to to this genealogy of the Augustinesen:
- Augustinesen country of origin, nationality, & ethnicity
- Augustinesen last name meaning & etymology
- Augustinesen spelling & pronunciation
- genealogy and family tree
Leave a message to start a discussion about the Augustinesen family with other users.
Augustinesen Family Tree
Here are a few of the Augustinesen genealogies shared by AncientFaces users. Click here to see more Augustinesens
- Oluf Augustinesen born 1890
- Edevard Kristian Augustinesen born 1845
- Hans Augustinesen born 1855
- Kristian Augustinesen born 1848
- Herman Augustinesen born 1856
- Ole Augustinesen born 1825
- Benjamin Augustinesen born 1833
- Andreas Augustinesen born 1831
Famous People named AugustinesenNo has submitted any famous Augustinesens yet. Click here to add your own.
Augustinesen Country of Origin, Nationality, & Ethnicity
No one has submitted information on Augustinesen country of origin, nationality, or ethnicity. Add to this section
Augustinesen Meaning & Etymology
No one has submitted information on Augustinesen meaning and etymology. Add to this section
These are the oldest members of the Augustinesen family on AncientFaces.
These are the longest-lived members of the Augustinesen family on AncientFaces.
Most Common Augustinesen First Names
According to our database of 8 people with the last name Augustinesen that have a first name listed, these are the most common first names:
- Hans 12.5%
- Edevard kristian 12.5%
- Oluf 12.5%
- Kristian 12.5%
- Herman 12.5%
- Benjamin 12.5%
- Ole 12.5%
- Andreas 12.5%
Augustinesen Pronunciation & Spelling Variations
No one has added information on Augustinesen spellings or pronunciations. Add to this section